2 outs away now, he just K'd Counsell.
Dude is throwing gas, 99 mph in the 8th. I hope he gets it, Tigers turned a great DP to end the 8th, the game is on Fox Sports Net Detroit for those with satellite.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
2 outs away now, he just K'd Counsell.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
1 out away, he's K'd the first two batters.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
He just hit 102 on the gun.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
He did it, got Hardy to fly out to Ordonez. 102 in the 9th is unreal.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
straight filth!!!
I am suprised boney has not hijacked this thread and said that it really is not a great feat to throw a no-hitter against a struggling ballclub like the Brewers.
Verlander was straight throwing gas. 102mph fastball and that nasty curveball. Awesome to watch.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
The DUSTY MULE is nasty!!!
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
The Brewers are in first place, not to mention Prince Fielder is having his breakout year.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I know I was just joking around, however, the Brewers are only 10-19 in their previous 29 games since they actually started playing teams with winning records.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks